Diamonele is the registered trademark and service mark of Diamond Electrical Supply, Inc. All other trademarks or registered trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners. The Company Marks must be used with permission or by authorized associate parties and may not be used in connection with any product or service other than those of the Company, and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company or the Site. You gain no right to use any Company Marks or those of any other entity by virtue of your use of this Site.
SITE ACCESS AND SECURITY CODES
This Site and its Content are provided as a convenience to our customers. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate all or a portion of your access to or use of the Site at any time, without prior notice.
OWNERSHIP AND USE OF CONTENT
The Content provided on this Site is furnished for general informational purposes for the convenience of our customers and users.
The Site and all of its content, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, software applications, video and audio, photographs, graphics, messages, postings, files, documents, or other materials and its design, selection, and arrangement) (“Content”) are owned by the Company or its licensors and are protected by the copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws (“Intellectual Property Laws”).
The Company makes no guarantee or any representation or warranty, whether expressed or implied, as to its accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this Content, or the availability of listed products. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING FROM OR RELIANCE UPON SUCH CONTENT BY ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY RECEIVING THE CONTENT.
This Site may include content provided by third parties. All statements or opinions expressed in the content provided by third parties are solely the opinions and the responsibility of that third party. The third-party content does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the accuracy of any content provided by any third parties.
In providing submissions or posting content to our Site, you represent and warrant to Company that you own or have the legal right to use such content, that the content is true and accurate, and that such content will not cause harm to any third party. Any material, information, idea, or content you transmit to or post on this Site (“User Submission”) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Submission, you grant Company, its affiliates, and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns, the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute or disclose to third parties any such User Submissions for any purpose. The Company, its affiliates, and service providers may share your User Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, advertising, and marketing our products and services. We assume no responsibility for reviewing unsolicited ideas for our business, such as product or advertising ideas. By submitting any User Submissions to our Site, you waive any right to compensation of any type for such User Submissions.
POSTING ON THE SITE
Users are prohibited from:
- Posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, objectionable, abusive, pornographic, or profane content, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability as determined in the sole discretion of Company.
PROHIBITED USES OF THE SITE
As a user of this Site, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or its functionality or interfere with any other party’s access to or use of the Site;
- Use any automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any material on the Site; attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any part of the Site, the Site’s server, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper functionality of the Site;
- Use the Site for sending spam;
- Provide content or introduce any virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other malware which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the content or proper functionality of the Site.
COPYRIGHT LAW VIOLATIONS
We respect the Intellectual Property rights of others and are committed to complying with the copyright laws. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and will promptly investigate any claims of copyright infringement upon receipt of a notice (“Notice”).
If you believe your copyright or the copyrights of a third party are being infringed because of content on our Site, you must promptly provide a Notice to our Designated Agent for this Site at the contact information and follow the procedures set forth below:
Phone: +(1)(203) - 297 - 0749
To be effective, your Notice must
(i) be in writing, (ii) be provided to our agent, and (iii) include substantially the following:
- Physical or electronic signature of the holder of the copyright (or such holder’s authorized agent);
- A description of the work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at our Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of your DMCA Notice, we will investigate and remove the allegedly infringing content, at our sole discretion.
Except as expressly provided otherwise, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, this website and all materials, information, postings, opinions, or services on or linked from this website are provided "as is" and "as available" without All warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and title are hereby expressly disclaimed. Diamond Electrical Supply, Inc does not represent or endorse the accuracy, currency, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through this website. Diamond Electrical Supply, Inc does not warrant that this website will meet your requirements or expectations; that access to this website or any information, postings, comments, or services linked from this website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; or that such use of The results will be accurate or reliable, or will be suitable for your purposes. Diamond Electrical Supply, Inc can not ensure that any files or other data you download from this website are free of all viruses, malware, contamination, or destructive features, including but not limited to all viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, adware, spyware Software, crimeware, online graffiti markers, droppers, ROOTKITs, keyloggers, bots or other harmful software programs or program elements. Furthermore, Diamond Electrical Supply, Inc is not responsible for the actions of any third-party service provider or partner, whether online or offline. No oral or written information received or otherwise obtained by Diamond Electrical Supply, Inc will alter this disclaimer. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THESE LIMITATIONS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
Please pay attention to the usage quota and usage environment of electrical appliances! ! ! Air Fryer electrical appliances may increase the temperature of the product during use. Do not place it in a flammable and explosive environment, and keep it away from combustibles. The blades in the Electric Juicer Blender will rotate at high speed during use, please make sure that the product has been successfully closed before use; do not open the product without the end instruction! ! ! ! The fan leaf of the Wireless Electric Fan will rotate at a high speed during operation, do not let any objects touch it, it may cause the blades to break or even damage the contacted objects.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that Diamond Electrical Supply, Inc shall not be liable for any direct damages or any special, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to loss of use, data, profits, or other intangible losses (even if Diamond Electrical Supply, Inc has been advised of the possibility of such damages), as a result of the use or inability to use this website, deletion or termination of this website, unauthorized access or alteration of your transmissions or data, errors or omissions in the content on this website, statements or actions of any third party on this website, instructions, information or services offered or linked from this website, or any other matter related to this website. In no event shall Diamond Electrical Supply, Inc's cumulative liability for any and all claims related to the use of this website exceed the total amount of fees (if any) paid by you to Diamond Electrical Supply, Inc for the relevant particular service in the preceding year, or $100.00 (whichever is less).